Bihar forest recruitment board is one of the finest places to work. Bihar forest covers a wide range of areas in it. The board announced 720 vacancies. The candidates can apply for the posts. Those who are eligible for the forest recruitment board can apply for the posts.
Bihar Forest Recruitment 2020
Total posts: 720 posts:
Forester: INR 29200 – INR 92300
Forest guard: INR 21700 – INR 69100
- Forester post – 236 vacancies.
- Forest Guard post – 484 vacancies.
Bihar Forest Recruitment Qualification Details
Educational qualification: 12th passed from a recognized Educational institution.
Lower age: 18 years
Upper age: 25 years
Relaxation will give for the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
|81 – 86 cm|
What are the steps to apply for Forester and Forest Guard?
- The application for the forester and forest guard only in online mode.
- Visit the website https://apply-csbc.com/V3/applicationIndex
- Click the Registration.
- Fill the basic details.
- Move to step 2 application form.
- Download the application and check the application status.
For all candidates: INR 450
SC/ST candidates: INR 112
- The selected candidates from the application will call for the written examination.
- The merit list candidates will call for physical tests.
- The final selection base on personal interviews.
- Male candidates: Walk 25 km in 4 hours time duration.
- Female candidates: Walk 141 km in 4 hours time duration.
- The application is available in online mode.
- No offline mode application.
- Application fees payable in net banking/credit/debit cards
- Valid Mobile number and E-mail id must need.
- The call letter will intimate in a mobile number or E-mail id.
- After the due date, the application link will close.
Important Dates and Links
Online application starts: 27-07-2020
Online application ends: 04-09-2020
Online Application link: https://apply-csbc.com/V3/applicationIndex
Notification link: http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-02-2020-HGS.pdf